PlusPak themes-icons lost?

Post by wong1.. » Tue, 15 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Hi:
  I have installed pluspak in my notebook(ThinkPad T20)
under warp 4.0. Plusschm.dll have been updated. When I
choose some scheme to apply to my system, part of my
system's icons couldn't  be kept after rebooting. But before
rebooting, the changing of icons did happened. But upon
rebooting, some icons(not all) belonged to specific scheme were lost and
assumed the original ones set by Warp. There were no problems on
installation Pluspak. I have used the latest fixpak(Twarp, fixpak 5, the
latest fixpak). My problem didn't happen in my other machine with
the same sysem. I also have OD 2.0(with fixkit 1&2) in my system.
What shlould I do now?
                             Thnaks for ypur help!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. PlusPak themes-icons lost?

Hi:
  I have installed pluspak in my notebook(ThinkPad T20)
under warp 4.0. Plusschm.dll have been updated. When I
choose some scheme to apply to my system, part of my
system's icons couldn't  be kept after rebooting. But before
rebooting, the changing of icons did happened. But upon
rebooting, some icons(not all) belonged to specific scheme were lost and
assumed the original ones set by Warp. There were no problems on
installation Pluspak. I have used the latest fixpak(Twarp, fixpak 5, the
latest fixpak). My problem didn't happen in my other machine with
the same sysem. I also have OD 2.0(with fixkit 1&2) in my system.
What shlould I do now?
                             Thnaks for ypur help!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. NEC P20 - Help wanted

3. Pluspak icon themes and MCP

4. win98 shares

5. pluspak: themes....worth it?

6. I am lost in Dungeon Siege

7. PlusPAK themes: what a dissapointment

8. Proxy without Proxy Client

9. Regarding the value of PlusPak:Themes

10. PlusPak - Themes versus Schemes and what about Sound?

11. Stardock Themes - Default Icons for Folder Objects

12. losing resolutions, no-go w/archived d-top, losing icons +more

13. (old) icons lost association with icon editor