Anyone got Plus Hardcard II XL to work?

Post by CXC.. » Wed, 06 May 1992 08:30:24

I am using the IBMINT13.I13 driver, and with it I can read
my Hardcard, but I can't write to it.  I get an error saying
that the drive door isn't closed.  Has anyone gotten their
Hardcard to work completely under OS/2?

Carl Cotner

Post by Paul V Hardim » Wed, 06 May 1992 23:16:02

>I am using the IBMINT13.I13 driver, and with it I can read
>my Hardcard, but I can't write to it.  I get an error saying
>that the drive door isn't closed.  Has anyone gotten their
>Hardcard to work completely under OS/2?

>Carl Cotner

I have the same problem with a Hardcard II 80.  I dialed into the Plus
BBS to look for updated OS/2 drivers.  The latest drivers they have are
for OS/2 1.2 (maybe 1.1 - I can't recall exactly).  I haven't called
their tech support directly yet.

Paul Hardiman
University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee

1. Plus hardcard XL II

Hi all,

I posted about the Quantum Plus Hardcard Xl II recently, and I got e-mail
from a guy with an older card who couldn't use the fix I used, but who
wanted to get some files from me, in the hope that one of these might work,
but now I can't find his e-mail address. I believe he was in Australia, but
I could be wrong. Please, if anyone knows where he is, drop me a note with
his e-mail address, since I now have the files ready for sending.

2. IDC and display

3. OS/2 and Plus Hardcard II XL?

4. Any blank recordable CDs with no markings on top?

5. Plus Hardcard II XL

6. Logoff & Shutdown

7. Os/2 v2.0 & Plus HardCard XL 105 compatibility.

8. Motorola Clocks

9. HARDCARD II XL compatible with OS2 2.0?

10. Quantum Hardcard XL II under OS/2

11. Experiences with Hardcard II XL ?

12. Plus Hardcard II and Dual Boot

13. Plus Hardcard II