Retreival of Software Upd

Post by Don Hawkins » Sat, 03 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Upd

t> Had my system go down and rebuilt the Internet access kit, but I need
t> the  revised address for the retreive software update utility. Any help
t> would be appreciated.

I am still using the sane address with the retreive software update
utility that was originally installed when Warp was released.

Try adding the following lines to your RESOLV file

domain ibm.net
nameserver 165.87.194.244
nameserver 192.124.113.30

---

--

1. Retreival of Software Updates address?

Had my system go down and rebuilt the Internet access kit, but I need the
revised address for the retreive software update utility. Any help would be
appreciated.

Tom Hall

Team OS/2 Online

2. CWProjector 3.1 Released

3. souper retreival times.

4. IMPORTANT- New sub7 Registry key

5. OS/2 Memory Limit Upd

6. VideoConferencing... Where to start?

7. Unable to resolve upd

8. Model for "Ant-like" food gathering?

9. Software Software I need software!!!

10. Lycos Wins Spider Patent [was Re: Fight Software Patents (was Re: Software Patents & Copyright...)]

11. PR ONG SoftWare - Software Give-Away, News, etc...