Invoking OS/2 LANserver .CMD file from Windows for Workgroups DOS?

Invoking OS/2 LANserver .CMD file from Windows for Workgroups DOS?

Post by L.. » Sat, 07 Jan 1995 04:08:51

How do you invoke an OS/2 LANserver command file from a DOS prompt of a
Windows for Workgroups Desktop?

Is this possible on a TCP/IP network? Novell?
--

   <> VeriTech | 7 Merrymeeting Drive | Merrimack, NH  03054-2934 | USA <>
         <> Information Technology (IT) Verification & Leadership <>

1. Invoking a OS/2 cmd file from a DOS desktop using what kind of TCP/IP?

I want to be able to run Windows for Workgroups or Windows '95 desktops
and invoke OS/2 command or MKS shell scripts from the "desktops".

How? Whose TCP/IP packages support this?

TIA,

Lee
--

   <> VeriTech | 7 Merrymeeting Drive | Merrimack, NH  03054-2934 | USA <>
         <> Information Technology (IT) Verification & Leadership <>

2. file position from 'mt'?

3. Can I Automatically Invoke IAK dialer via a CMD file?

4. prueba

5. Windows for Workgroups & LanServer

6. iPaq 3600 Problem to connect tp PC

7. How to run DOS programs from OS/2 cmd file without windows?

8. Please help a newbie: How do I tell if Netware is running?

9. Running dos and .CMD files from OS/2 window

10. OS/2 NEWS: OS/2 for Windows supports Windows 3.11, also Workgroups

11. OS/2 for Windows vs OS/2 2.1, WAV playing from CMD file

12. Possible invoke .cmd if SLIP dies???

13. Will OS/2 for Windows work with Windows for Workgroups?