NeoLogic News internal file formats?

Post by Garland Wo » Sat, 02 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Does anyone know if the internal data formats for NeoLogic News are available?
 It looks
to be a fairly simple thing to R/E, but I'd rather not have to recreate the
wheel.

If things work as planned, I'll soon have a REXX program to download news
headers into
NeoLogic News *and* apply extensive filters to the same.

Thanks for any pointers.

1. NeoLogic: Which Version? WAS:NeoLogic News Settings?

<Snip>

:>Where in help did you find that? I also have version 4.2, and all I could
:>find under 'Command Line Arugments' (sic) was info on the -s parameter.

How can you tell which version you have?  My Help says "version 2," but I
have a feeling that is not correct.  What is the latest version?

Thanks,
John Shepherd

2. Advice on links between VAX and PC LAN

3. Kill File Not Working in Neologic News

4. Excel Add-In or XLSTART file not working

5. Neologic News - append to existing file

6. Help with printer

7. BA Human Factors April Meeting announcement (April 20)

8. Neologic News : Deleting msgs in the NEWS:Current Subscriptions

9. NeoLogic News hangs acquiring news

10. Using Neologic News with Two News Providers

11. YARN - NEWS.DAT file format

12. File formats convert .newsrc -> NEWS.*?