1-2-3 Release 2.0 for OS/2 losing icons!!!!

1-2-3 Release 2.0 for OS/2 losing icons!!!!

Post by Benker Ca » Sun, 10 Oct 1993 07:16:17

Has anyone else seen this?  The templates that 1-2-3 creates in the Desktop
"Template" folder keep losing their icons every once in a while and will just
take on the icons of any other object in the system.  Sometimes it'll be the
icon for a "Data File", sometimes the icon for the "WordPerfect Spellchecker".
Tonight all of my 1-2-3 spreadsheats lost their icons (a first) and had adopted
WordPerfect icons.  There aren't any crosslinking problems (I ran chkdsk) and
it only happens once every 3 weeks or so, but it is annoying and I am hoping
that maybe someone else has seen this problem.

BTW, my system has 16MB RAM, 486DX/25, and the hard drive is formatted HPFS.

Please do post if you have seen this so that I can call Lotus and tell them
about the bug.

Thanks.

Carl

Go Badgers!!!!

1. Can Lotus 1-2-3 Release 2.0 for OS/2 be made to work with Warp?

I recently purchased a copy of Lotus 1-2-3 Release 2.0 for OS/2 cheaply.
It has a reputation as a dog for performance, but I figured that it would
be adequate for home use, and that I could upgrade it cheaply when the new
OS/2 version is released.  The problem is that it doesn't work at all on my
red-spine version of OS/2 Warp with Fixpak 17.  A startup logo appears,
the disk rattles, and then the program stops without ever showing a
spreadsheet.  Is there some upgrade I can get to make this thing work right?

Terry Andres

2. Graphics.DrawPath throws System.OutOfMemoryException

3. (old) icons lost association with icon editor

4. Netscape 2.02 Lost Java

5. losing resolutions, no-go w/archived d-top, losing icons +more

6. Cannot update from Trial Version 2004

7. 1-2-3 for OS/2 2.0

8. DTD to xml Schema

9. Lotus 1-2-3 2.0 for OS/2

10. Lotus 1-2-3 v 2.0 for OS/2 problems

11. Lotus 1-2-3 for OS/2 2.0 annonuced?

12. Lotus 1-2-3 for OS/2 2.0 upgrade prices?

13. Lotus 1-2-3 Release 3.0 IOPLs?