ftp-os2(hobbes) down

Post by Dave Roc » Thu, 14 Jan 1993 10:12:35

        ftp-os2(hobbes) went down today because of what appears to be a
        hardware failure. This may actually be a OS error due to execessive
        network traffic. Since 2.1 got put on ftp-os2, traffic has jumped. I
        will try to monitor it more frequently for the next few days and see
        if we are experiencing problems. Be patient. I can't monitor it
        continuously, unfortunately, but if there is a problem I will try to
        minimise downtime.

1. Is Hobbes/ftp-os2 down?

It's just tuned into Sunday morning about 15 minutes ago.....so I reckon it's
08:15 Saturday morning EST....and I haven't been able to get onto hobbes all
day......:-(

Steve
--
Steve Withers Wellington, New Zealand | Wellington OS/2 Users Group meets

MMP supporter and OS/2 2.1.1 user     | (next door to the new Parliament

2. On DNS lookup failure, domain is appended.

3. ftp-os2 down

4. Java 1.4 soon?

5. ftp-os2 taken down?

6. Acorns On Newsround