Enhanced Editor crashes my system all the time

Enhanced Editor crashes my system all the time

Post by sa.. » Sat, 15 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Try this and see if this hangs your system like me,

Open a Enhanced Editor (epm.exe) window and click right mouse button in text
area for a few times and Warp will hang.

I need to know if this bug/conflict only occurs on my system or on everyone
elses system too.

Enhanced Editor crashes my system all the time

Post by Michael Hoffma » Sat, 15 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Must be your mach/setup. I tried the 'spanish hat dance' using my mouse
in EPM text area. NO problems.

memike
-------

Quote:> Try this and see if this hangs your system like me,

> Open a Enhanced Editor (epm.exe) window and click right mouse button in text
> area for a few times and Warp will hang.

> I need to know if this bug/conflict only occurs on my system or on everyone
> elses system too.

1. System Crashes caused by Enhanced Editor

OS@ers:

I recently posted a question to this group about some system crashes
caused by the Enhanced Editor and I found out that there was a new
version (5.51).  Apparently, all this is being discussed on .programmer.
Well, for those of you like myself, who do little programming at home
(I get my fill at work), I just thought you'd like to know that this
option is available.  You can get the new version from watson in
directory /pub/os2/epm.  The installation is relative painless, unless
you want all the options (if you do, you're really going to love this
upgrade).  Hope this helps anyone who has had mysterious crashes while
the editor was running.

Rodney

2. Minix and IBM Token-Ring

3. OS/2 system editor and enhanced editor has copy and paste size limit why?

4. _User's can't log in to win2000 terminal server

5. Enhanced editor assigned as system editor

6. Nobody can help me with this one ? :-(

7. Enhanced Editor and time/date stamp

8. Can't read Visual Studio Cd-Rom (Visual Basic 5)

9. Enhanced Editor Crashes and GCC/2 Question

10. BETA: Enhanced E & Enhanced EE Editors v.05

11. Setting file type crashes System Editor

12. detect task crash and respawn in real time system

13. Enhance Enchanced Editor (EPM)