A good newsreader and a good mail program

A good newsreader and a good mail program

Post by Xavier Jon » Sun, 10 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Quote:st) writes:

:>

:>:>I know this question has been asked a million times but, could someone please
:>:>direct me to a good newsreader and or mail program for OS/2. I'm using the
:>
:>Known OS/2 PM Mail and News Programms:
:>PMMAIL, current version 1.1 (My favorite).
:>Post Mail Reader.
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Actually, it is "Post Road Mailer".  :)

Xavier

1. A good newsreader and a good mail program

I know this question has been asked a million times but, could someone please
direct me to a good newsreader and or mail program for OS/2. I'm using the
IBM internet connection software that came with OS/2 now..I used to us windows
software and it ran alot nicer. There has to be a better way to download biniary
files from the news groups, this one at a time thing stinks. How do you get
multiple files and then deencode them? Why is the mail program so slow?

Please e-mail me where I might find better software.

Thanks.
Dave Marfisi

2. Client XML to Server SQL Server

3. Weird Programming Problems - errors from good good

4. Yardeni Says : "It will get fixed if it gets fixed on time" LOL LOL

5. Good newsreader programs?

6. Looking for XML/XSLT Trainers

7. Why does OS/2 have more good mail programs than Winx?

8. Whee the **** is that control panel (320 luminosity)

9. Good news/mail programs

10. Good deal on k6 200 and good motherboard?

11. Good comm prog. with good VT100 emulation?

12. Good deal on a k6 200 and good motherboard?

13. FP12: good FPak, good FPak.