Make DSL/Cable into Wireless Provider

Post by Wireles » Tue, 28 Oct 2003 18:39:11

 Become  A Wireless Service Provider

 We're looking for individuals, entrepreneurs, business owners and Internet Service Providers.

 Who are interested in providing wireless broadband internet service to wireless customers within their locations.

 Our kits are enabling the rapid rollout of wireless service across the United States and Canada.

               www.wireless-network.vze.com

1. Internet connection via Cable & Wireless in UK for OS/2?

Does anyone have any experience of configuring an OS/2 connection to the
Internet via Cable & Wireless Internet in the UK.

I joined C&W just before Xmas.  They seem like an OK ISP and they use
Netscape !!!  At the moment I'm connected via my Win95.  But I also run
OS/2 Warp 4 (without FixPaks), and would like to configure that for a
connection as well.  My C&W is the "Lite" version.

If someone could send me details of the configuration information
necessary, I would be most grateful.

Happy Warping

Allan

2. Wanted Fast Serial Port card for A440

3. Cable Modem or DSL, which is better?

4. Replication

5. OS2 , DSL and cable modems....

6. crazy

7. Cable Modem, DSL, DHCP & Connections

8. SCSI vs IDE

9. What uis needed for Cable or DSL?

10. Linksys cable modem/DSL router

11. 1 Port Cable/DSL Router with Passive Hub