LOST top left button & Archie beta wont install

LOST top left button & Archie beta wont install

Post by yes.. » Sat, 02 Sep 1995 04:00:00

I was happy to see Archie in the list of Software updates.
It did what it was supposed to, but the search results
window drew with the title bar off the top of the screen.

Now there is Archie Beta, but although I downloaded it,
and shutdown 2x, it wouldnt install.

Also, the title bar of my most used program has now been
moved off the top of the screen and stuck there with just a
few pixels of the 'Dial' & 'Hang Up' buttons visible :-(

so, 2 question I would love to know the answers to;

How can I hack titlebar-less windows back on the (visible) scrren?

How do I make sure Archie Beta installs properly?

Any replies much appreciated, as I cannot understand Turkish Tech
Support.  Many thanks

Oliver

based in Istanbul, Turkey

1. PMSHell - losing the upper left button.

I occasionally experience the following:

1) I am unable to close my PMShell windows by double-clicking on the
upper-left corner or selecting close (from pull-down or task-list).

2) The upper-left corner sometimes disappears and I have only a title bar
in my windows.

Any ideas?

2. PANASONIC Edit Plug

3. losing resolutions, no-go w/archived d-top, losing icons +more

4. ***FS: Sun Equipment ***

5. HELP: OS/2 beta wont install from SCSI CD-ROM to IDE Hard drive

6. listings

7. archie top of window

8. OS/2 and Plug-n-Play

9. FP1 wont install on a fresh Warp 4 install (re-install).

10. Window goes to top left of screen

11. Warp died & wont run OR install - HELP !

12. WE & Archie kill SLIP&PPP why?

13. Warp Center and Desktop Button (Left-Most)