DevCon CDs?

Post by Nocturnal Guardi » Tue, 16 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Where can I get the latest DevCon CD, how much is it, and  is it cumulative?

Thanks.

--
(< o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

o     Wope User - Sysop of Pacland Central - Elkton 5er - Pi Club Member     o
o                         Visit my Utah Saints page:                         o
o     http://www.wam.umd.edu/~techno/My_Page/Utah_Saints/utahsaints.html     o
o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o >)

1. EPM 5.51a & 6.00c (DEVCON-CD) in NR/2 & LaMail

I got the DEVCON CD and wanted to install EPM (6.00c)

Now I have two EPMs:
6.00c when I invoke epm
or in the newsreader NR/2

5.51a when I use LaMail

Beside this I have added in 5.51a PROFILE ON, with the profile file for
pgp. I can CTRL-I & Profile on, but can not find the option/save for it.
After I installed custepm (also from DEVCON) I got the "option" pull
down menu also. Profile On brings me now a message whenever I start epm:
Invalid EX file or incorrect version.

1. How can I make in all situations only the new epm? (where is the
second one?)

2. How can I use my profile file (with my custumized addtional pull down
menu for pgp, the *.ex files)?

3. I can remember that in the setting books there was a special
character in the field parameter. Which one and should I use it with the
new epm also? (and also for e?).

Ronald Wiplinger    [Taipei, 24h online]
servers (all trace.com.tw): ftp, gopher, www, telnet, talk, P2P

Tel.: +886 2 609-0652      Fax: +886 2 600-0132

2. nice thread

3. What's on the DevCon CD?

4. Conversion from int to bool

5. OS/2 DevCon CD wanted

6. FAQ Location

7. Is it possible to get the latest devcon cd without subscribing?

8. DevCon CD

9. LAPS from DevCon CD 6 and install problem

10. DevCon CD 6 LAN Server 40 Prob

11. WTB: DevCon CD

12. WTB DevCon CD