Conversion program for K&R C to Ansi C

Post by Brian Rober » Fri, 02 Sep 1994 19:28:35

 >Is there a utility program available for OS/2 that will covert K&R C to
 >ANSI C? I have some "ancient" UNIX code that I need to port over to OS/2.
 >I will be using the Borland C++ 1.5 for OS/2.  I don't have my compiler
 >documentation with me at this time and can't check to see if the Borland
 >compiler has a K&R setting. If it doesn't it will probably give alot of
 >warnings which I could probably live with if I can generated a working
 >executable.
 >
 >Thanks,
 >
 >Anthony Schlemmer

borland will compile: borland, ansi c, unix V, and K&R
the setting is under the project-view settings-compiler source tab

1. Conversion program for K&R C to ANSI C

Is there a utility program available for OS/2 that will covert K&R C to
ANSI C? I have some "ancient" UNIX code that I need to port over to OS/2.
I will be using the Borland C++ 1.5 for OS/2.  I don't have my compiler
documentation with me at this time and can't check to see if the Borland
compiler has a K&R setting. If it doesn't it will probably give alot of
warnings which I could probably live with if I can generated a working
executable.

Thanks,

Anthony Schlemmer

2. Project 2000 Macros

3. Extended ANSI vs Strict ANSI ?

4. Problems with inserting pictures. (Please help.)

5. ansi not recognized if not set before program?

6. Teac 56e on SB AWE 32???

7. Program for Ansi pictures?

8. CfMC Mentor Database

9. Full ANSI Terminal Emulation for *.cmd programs

10. OS/2 ANSI ART EDITOR PROGRAM

11. Date conversion program

12. Icon conversion program

13. Graphics conversion programs