Faxworks Pro won't print

Post by t4ra.. » Thu, 11 May 1995 04:00:00

I can't get Faxworks Pro to print from a workstation thru the server
using Warp fullpack and Lantastic for OS/2.

Any ideas??

BTW, Faxworks and Lantastic each blame the other product, I'm sure nobody
out there has ever heard this before!

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jim Parker

1. Faxworks Pro won't print from Win-OS2

I've been considering getting the "Pro" edition myself, but your message
is giving me second thoughts.

I have used the WARP Faxworks applet with MS Word 6 and have had good
success.  Perhaps you can try setting up the fax printer to look like an
IBM
Proprinter 24, which is the setup I use.

2. Why Jeff?

3. Faxworks Pro won't print

4. gray left-right arrows

5. FaxWorks Pro won't let me receive faxes

6. MDL from Macro

7. Faxworks Pro & Satisfaxtion won't run

8. FAXWorks for WIN doesn't print?

9. Ami Pro won't print Lanscape

10. Merlin's Win-OS/2 won't let me print!

11. Faxworks receive and Faxworks/Pro - 3.0

12. Faxworks Pro doesn't install on Aurora