HELP! Videodriver not working anymore...

HELP! Videodriver not working anymore...

Post by Petri Rautiaine » Tue, 21 Nov 1995 04:00:00

        Advice needed...

        Well, OS/2 Warp (blue spine) decided this morning, that my videocard
dosn't support SVGA modes anymore... it accepted only plain VGA mode.
(My card is a STB Trio64 2MB dram PCI). After playing along with it
for 3 hours, the only solution I found to "repair" this situation,
was to completely install WARP all over again.

        So, I would like to now, what the heck happend, and if it happens
again, is there any easier way to repair it...?

BTW Everytime, I tried to boot with any videomode other than VGA, I only
got SYS3175 in pmshell & pmmerge.dll

1. HELP: LINUX and Other Int. Provider not working anymore

I've been using my local ISP for several months with no problems. They recently
upgraded their system to LINUX 1.2.13 and all their OS/2 users can no longer
connect. It dials, logs on, goes all the way to the end, and then errors out
with the message:

error:[sluncomp]bad:

any suggestions???...Thanx

2. Visual Basic Development Opportunities

3. help - tcpip on os2 not working anymore

4. assembler syntax

5. After CSD, display does not work anymore

6. web marked executable, can't publish root to local

7. winos2 paste not working anymore Word <-> Excel ?

8. SYN flood

9. Mouse double right click does not work anymore

10. DOS does not work anymore (WARP)

11. IRQ printing not working anymore

12. CMD objects not working in WPS anymore

13. WebExplorer used to work -- not anymore!