Realtek 8029 device driver for OS2

Post by MICHAEL R?S » Sat, 16 May 1998 04:00:00

I need help !

Has anyone an idea of how to install Realtek 8029 networkcard under OS2 ?
There is a driver on the Realtek homepage, but it doesnt work.

Post by Brian Dav » Wed, 20 May 1998 04:00:00

> I need help !

> Has anyone an idea of how to install Realtek 8029 networkcard under OS2 ?
> There is a driver on the Realtek homepage, but it doesnt work.

I have a NIC with the brand name of Lanstar, it uses a Realtek
8029 chip. I can email you the drivers that came with the card
if you want to try them. Just send me a email, I tried replying to
your email address but the email was returned.