PM ANSI text editor?

Post by David Vesse » Sun, 26 May 1996 04:00:00

Hello....

One of the real hassles I ran into when trying to set up Adept XBBS
concerned editing the stock ANSI files that came with it.  I could not find
any ANSI text editors that were native OS/2, and the DOS editors I found
were annoying.

--
dR.DavE....making the           | David L. Vessell, Wilsonville OR

intelligent dance music         | Powered by OS/2 Warp

1. Good PM Text Editor?

Does anyone know of a PM text editor that i can throw a couple hundred files
into, like Brief? I tried this with EPM and it seemed like my computer's
harddrive was going to go into outer space and i never was able to get the
editor to come up.

Thanks in Advance...

Junior R. Thompson
from West Milton, OH
using OS/2 Warp Connect

2. How to prevent junk mail?

3. What's the _BEST_ PM text editor?

4. Oberon Holiday Sweepstakes

5. Reading CDROM from Sun SPARC

6. Small PM-editor saving Unix text files?

7. NT Service and OLE

8. PM Text editor

9. .INI File Maintence, Good PM text editor?

10. great PM text editor - EPM, for sure

11. great PM text editor

12. Freeware text based text editor?