Desktop Lockup

Post by John Poltor » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Is there any way to lockup the OS/2 Desktop from the command line?

An option appears to 'Lockup now' when clicking RMB on the Desktop,
but I'm not aware of how this lockup function is invoked - does this start
a specific program or is it something built into WPS?....

--
John

1. AUTOSTART helps desktop lockups?

Can anyone tell me why the order of the apps on the AUTOSTART variable
stops
my desktop from locking up when ever I boot my system?

SET AUTOSTART=PROGRAMS,TASKLIST,FOLDERS,CONNECTIONS,WARPCENTER
Will useualy lockup my system at the desktop on boot up.

SET AUTOSTART=WARPCENTER,TASKLIST,FOLDERS,PROGRAMS,CONNECTIONS
but if I move the WARPCENTER to the front of the line my system always
loads fine.

Mike M.

2. Power Management API documentation for Win 95 ( and below)

3. Desktop Lockup - Matrox Mill

4. CAD Manager Compensation

5. Problems with desktop lockup

6. STL member function adapters

7. WarpServer desktop lockup

8. APE under OS/2

9. Desktop lockup

10. Desktop lockup doesn't work w/o auto-dim

11. Dynamic Desktop Lockup Bitmap ?

12. Can't Lockup Desktop!

13. HELP: Desktop trashed, SHUTDOWN and LOCKUP gone.