Please help Lan Distance Installation

Post by Wenpin Tiao%TRA%.. » Wed, 19 Jul 1995 04:00:00

Our system are configured as following:

1. OS/2 operating system 2.1(server machine) and 3.0(client machine)
2. IBM OS/2 LAN Server/Client 3.0
3. IBM LAN Distance Server(8 port for OS/2) 1.1
4. IBM LAN Client 1.1
5. Adapter card(for both server machine and client machine)
    3COM EtherLink III

The problem is:
    Can we use the 3COM EtherLink III as the adapter card when use
LAN Distance Server/Client software?

Thanks !

1. Please help Lan Distance Installation

Our system are configured as following:

1. OS/2 operating system 2.1(server machine) and 3.0(client machine)
2. IBM OS/2 LAN Server/Client 3.0
3. IBM LAN Distance Server(8 port for OS/2) 1.1
4. IBM LAN Client 1.1
5. Adapter card(for both server machine and client machine)
    3COM EtherLink III

The problem is:
    Can we use the 3COM EtherLink III as the adapter card when use
LAN Distance Server/Client software?

Thanks !

2. XScale Processors

3. extremly slow connection through new switch

4. Please help Lan Distance over Lan Server 3.0

5. Packing Hard Drives

6. no welformed HTML encapsulated in XML

7. Please help Lan Distance

8. Please, please, please help me remove LAN stuff...

9. Please help with installation of tcpip LAN on Warp 4

10. LAN Distance remote setup dialing into a Shiva LAN Rover

11. Lan Distance and Shiva Lan Rover