ppp.cfg?

Post by Tom Ne » Sat, 17 Dec 1994 21:18:08

Quote:>I'm looking for an example ppp.cfg file to use with the PPP driver recently
>made available from IBM.  Any help would be appreciated.

So are we all.  There was no documentation provided.  Fortunately, you
can specify everything on the PPP.EXE command line.

--

ppp.cfg?

Post by Todd Nygaard Geor » Sat, 17 Dec 1994 16:55:34

I'm looking for an example ppp.cfg file to use with the PPP driver recently
made available from IBM.  Any help would be appreciated.

--------
Todd Nygaard George

1. PPP ppp.cfg file format...

Personally I can't stand GUI tools for somethings and TCP/IP is one of them.
I've got my slip.cfg set-up for slip.exe, but what is the format of the
ppp.cfg for ppp.exe. It obviously looks for one, I just can't figure out how
to make a "right" one. Any ideas?

Brian Macy

2. Error 1722

3. The new PPP and PPP.CFG - how to do it?

4. Objectmaster & CodeWarrior?

5. wanted: synthax for ppp.cfg

6. _Win95 Files for Workstation

7. help: example of ppp.cfg

8. ppp.cfg format

9. PPP + PPP problems on OS/2 PPP server

10. Where is OS2TOOLS.CFG for EPM6?

11. ET4000 2.11 Drivers on WARP : video.cfg

12. cfg.sys