WTB: DevCon CD

Post by Jack Robert » Mon, 21 Jun 1999 04:00:00

hi, i'd like to take an old (but hopefully somewhat recent) devcon off
of somebody's hands.
please email.
thanks!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

WTB: DevCon CD

Post by Jerry Stuckl » Sat, 26 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Jack,

The last time I looked, the DevCon license stated you could only use it
until the next release came out.

> hi, i'd like to take an old (but hopefully somewhat recent) devcon off
> of somebody's hands.
> please email.
> thanks!

To reply, delete the "x" from my email address

Jerry Stuckle

JDS Computer Training Corp.
Sun Certified Java Programmer
VisualAge/Java Certified Developer
VisualAge/C++ Certified Developer

WTB: DevCon CD

Post by steve53_remove_t.. » Sun, 27 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>The last time I looked, the DevCon license stated you could only use it
>until the next release came out.

This is true for most everything on the CD.  You are allowed to continue
to use some of the toolkits.  I'm pretty sure you are prohibited from
selling your CD's new or old.

Steven