emTec News icons

Post by Alexander Slani » Sat, 17 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Hi everybody !!!

I liked the 'old' neologic icons of the news reader better than the 'new' ones
from emtec.

Is it possible to exchange them ???

tia

Alex.

That is not dead which can eternal lie,
but with strange eons even death may die.

emTec News icons

Post by vacu » Wed, 21 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Have you tried changing the icon in 'settings'? Replace it with the
old icon.

> Hi everybody !!!

> I liked the 'old' neologic icons of the news reader better than the 'new' ones
> from emtec.

> Is it possible to exchange them ???

> tia

> Alex.

1. EmTec News & News-Management

Hi folks!

At the moment, I try EmTec News on my machine. After having read the online

- Is it possible to delete selectively all headers and downloaded news that
are
  older than a specific date or will the header database grow and grow and
grow?

Thanks in advance,

   Uwe

  Uwe Tueben                                    Request my public PGP key

2. comp.sys.tandy.coco update

3. News about Emtec News?...

4. error 1148 name is too long for the recycle bin

5. Trouble with Emtec News 4.6b updating news groups.

6. ezppp disconnects after astablishment.

7. Emtec releases EmTec FTP 5.02

8. Handling threads

9. EmTec News problem

10. EmTec News

11. Strange problems with PMMail 1.9 and EmTec news

12. Going from Neolgoc news 4.5e to EmTec 4.6, first impressions

13. EmTec News wierdness