ZIP drive and Winos2 problems

Post by Tony Candel » Wed, 11 Jun 1997 04:00:00

When I try to access zip tools in winos2 the system freezes and I have to
reboot.

I use warp 4 but had the same problem w/ warp 3.  This problem occours
about 75% of the time.  Anyone w/ Ideas?

1. SCSI ZIP vs Parallel ZIP Drive

I have a Paralell ZIP drive at work, and when opening a folder, it displays the ICON's much faster than my SCSI ZIP drive at home.  Both run under Warp 4.0.  My Work machine is a 486 DX2-66, with 16 MB of RAM, while my home computer is a Pentium-120 with 32 MB of RAM.  Why would the SCSI ZIP drive be slower at displaying ICON's? Especially since my home computer blows away my work computer in performance!

Please e-mail any suggestions or answers.  Thanks!

- Bruce Garlock

2. Clock check

3. I was wrong - ZIP drive works on all OS's (was Support for ZIP)

4. Problem with shared borders

5. IOMega Zip Drive Problem

6. Windows 3.x startup

7. Merin & Iomega Zip parallel drive install problem

8. WindowsMedia.com

9. Warp 4.0 and Iomega parallel Zip drive install problem

10. ZIP drive problem with OS2DASD.DMD

11. FP6, VACPP and SCSI Zip Drive Problem

12. Potential Problem with Zip Drive, >16 meg memory & HPFS disks

13. NEWDASD.EXE problem with ZIP drive