Anyone using HP35450A under OS/2 ???

Post by Stefan Behre » Fri, 22 Apr 1994 02:07:56

Hello David!

 DFS> Is anyone out there using an HP35450A under OS/2 2.1 ?????
 DFS> I am considering getting one of these drives, but I want to make sure
 DFS> that I can use it under OS/2 (Fastback/OS2, GTAK, backupWiz ????)

Here it works fine with GTAK. You will get access to QFA, which is very
usefull.

...and bye
    Stefan

| 24943 Flensburg, Germany           Technische Informatik, FH Flensburg |

1. Anyone using HP35450A under OS/2 ???

Is anyone out there using an HP35450A under OS/2 2.1 ?????

I am considering getting one of these drives, but I want to make sure
that I can use it under OS/2 (Fastback/OS2, GTAK, backupWiz ????)

Any all all comments on this drive would be greatly appreciated.
--

Smashed up my sanity, smashed up integrity, smashed up what I believed in,
smashed up what's left of me, smashed up my everything, smashed up all that

2. How fast are PostScript Drivers?

3. ! Anyone printing while using OS/2? !

4. Local Logon Script

5. anyone using Soundblaster SCSI-2 under OS/2?

6. Checking connect speed?

7. Anyone using SmartSuite for OS/2 yet?

8. REQ: CodeWarrior

9. Anyone using Logitech Scanman under OS/2?

10. Anyone still using Fastback for OS/2?

11. Is Anyone Using a PP200 with OS/2?

12. Anyone uses IBM AntiVirus 2.5 for OS/2

13. AskSam? Anyone using it on OS/2?