SmartSuite and Lotus Notes

Post by Jeff Sumn » Wed, 09 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Is anyone aware of a database in Notes that will allow the OS/2
version of SmartSuite to store files into the database, then allow
access from within Notes? I'd like to have the ability to search for
documents...

JD

Brought to you by the letters 'O' and 'S'
and the number '2'

1. Lotus Notes 5 server with Notes 4.5 client?

Does anyone have experience with running the "old" Notes 4.5 client on the new
Notes 5 server?

Does it work, and is there any point in updating the server as long as the
clients are still at the 4.5 level?

Thanks,
Jan
| Jan Eri         | Surfing with OS/2 Warp 4      |
| Protector AS    | http://www.protector-group.no |
| NORWAY          | http://home.eunet.no/~jeri    |

2. electromagnetic simulation

3. Can I move data between Lotus Organizer and Lotus Notes Mail ???

4. passing & as parameter, how?

5. smartsuite, Notes, & uninstall

6. help with graphics!!!

7. Does the SmartSuite Beta make use of Notes for anything?

8. The comparison of performance while Enscribe index depth grows

9. Lotus Notes Client dead? Version 5 last one?

10. What to do with Lotus Notes Workstation with Warp 4?

11. Lotus Smartsuite for OS/2 now available

12. Part 2: Help me make the case-Lotus Notes server (OS/2 vs. NT)

13. IBM scores KO with Lotus Notes