Where to find Chkdsk32 ?

Post by Peter Stah » Mon, 28 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Do someone know where to find the new Chkdsk32 program
that comes with later fixpaks to Warp 4, and can it be
used without first aplying the fixpak ?

Today I don't use any fixpak to my Warp 4. With all the
problems that people seem to have I would prefer not to
fix anything thats not broken.

/ Peter

Where to find Chkdsk32 ?

Post by lifed.. » Mon, 28 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Quote:> I would prefer not to fix anything thats
>not broken.
>/ Peter

Hmm, what about Y2K?

Jim L

To email me remove XX from address.

Posted using MR/2ICE (registered)

Where to find Chkdsk32 ?

Post by Magnus Olss » Mon, 28 Sep 1998 04:00:00

> Do someone know where to find the new Chkdsk32 program
> that comes with later fixpaks to Warp 4, and can it be
> used without first aplying the fixpak ?

> Today I don't use any fixpak to my Warp 4. With all the
> problems that people seem to have I would prefer not to
> fix anything thats not broken.

You don't have to apply the latest fixpak available. The only fixpak
that's been perfect on my system is fp5, this fixpak provides y2k
compliance and much much improved stability (I had many system
hang-ups before it, fp5 even kept my poor de* from trapping). Fp5
also comes with faster and more capable chkdsk than available
out-of-the box as well as an INI editor.

If you are using Warp 4 Swedish edition I don't even think that the
latest fixpaks are available for it yet.

-
Magnus Olsson
Author of WarpCalc

"An important scientific innovation rarely makes its way by gradually
winning over and converting its opponents. What does happen is that
its opponents gradually die out, and that the growing generation is
familiarized with the ideas from the beginning."
 - Max Planck

Where to find Chkdsk32 ?

Post by Roger Lindmar » Mon, 28 Sep 1998 04:00:00

> If you are using Warp 4 Swedish edition I don't even think that the
> latest fixpaks are available for it yet.

I have applied the latest swedish fixpack for Warp 4 and that is fixpack
6. After applying it I got problems with WinOS2 - the icons disappeared
and it was impossible to run WinOS2 programs. I had to reinstall WinOS2
and in addition apply the latest Matrox Mystique driver. It seems that
rather many got problems  after this fixpack with WinOS2. I have a faint
memory that Fixpack 5 also is available in Swedish version.

Sincerely Yours

Roger

--
Did anyone see my lost carrier?

Where to find Chkdsk32 ?

Post by Annie » Mon, 28 Sep 1998 04:00:00

> Do someone know where to find the new Chkdsk32 program

ftp://ftp.cincyteamos2.org/pub/CHKDSK32.ZIP

--
Anthropomorphic Hamburger

1. Where to find Chkdsk32 ?

Do someone know where to find the new Chkdsk32 program
that comes with later fixpaks to Warp 4, and can it be
used without first aplying the fixpak ?

Today I don't use any fixpak to my Warp 4. With all the
problems that people seem to have I would prefer not to
fix anything thats not broken.

/ Peter

2. Ascend or Lucent Max won't drop second channel

3. CHKDSK32: can I find it standalone?

4. Help wanted: COMPAQ PAGEMARQ15 PRINTER

5. bootos2 now supports chkdsk32 and matrox

6. RRAS and PPTP

7. CHKDSK32 gone GA?

8. Ripping audio from VICE?

9. CHKDSK32 GONE GA?

10. CHKDSK32

11. lock-up when accessing files from chkdsk32

12. Trap in ChkDsk32.DLL (ChkDsk Service Fix V1.0)

13. Chkdsk32 --> rampant file destruction