Can I move data between Lotus Organizer and Lotus Notes Mail ???

Can I move data between Lotus Organizer and Lotus Notes Mail ???

Post by sn.. » Thu, 17 Oct 1996 04:00:00

I would like to move data between Lotus Organizer and Lotus Notes Mail.
I have not had any success importing data into notes mail as either 123 or
Comma separated Values files.  Perhaps the version of notes/mail that
comes with OS/2 doesn't support this feature, I don't know.  Everything
that I have tried thus far has failed.  Maybe I'm just missing somthing...

Any help would be appreciated, Stu

1. Need Opinion - PM Mail vs Lotus Notes Mail

I recently upgraded to Warp 4 and have been using the ultimail/lite program.
Warp 4 comes with Lotus Notes Mail. However, many of the postings here
seem to favor PM mail.

As a relatively new user, I would welcome any opinions about the merits or
concerns with either of these programs that would help me with this decision.

Thanks in advance for your help.

                Alan Wonsowski

2. Multimedia Show Maker w/text-to-speech

3. POP3 Internet Mail Server support for the Lotus Notes Mail

4. How to make a IR remote Controller

5. Lotus Notes Mail?

6. Palm Computing

7. Help with Lotus Notes mail forwarding

8. Netware 4.11 and HP Direct Jet

9. Lotus Notes Mail won't start?

10. Q: Lotus Notes Mail Questions

11. Lotus Notes Mail 4.1

12. Configuring Lotus Notes Mail for OS/2

13. Warp 4 & Lotus Notes Mail CD - Free Email?