Road Runner and OS/2

Post by benj.. » Thu, 27 Jan 2000 04:00:00

 I have Media One Road Runner installed on My OS/2 Warp
E-Business Machine and have not been able to get the
other machines on the loacl network to recognize the Road
Runner network. This is the setup I have currently:

OS/2 E-Business computer
  Lan0= Local Network(192.168.02)3c509B
  Lan1= RoadRunner Network(DHCP used)ASANTE 10NIC-PCI

OS/2 Warp4 computer
  Lan0= Local Network(192.168.0.3)3c509B

Win95 computer
  Local Network(192.168.0.4)3c509B

I can ping all on the Local network from any computer.
I can not ping the OS/2 E-Business computer Lan1 from
either the OS/2 Warp4 or Win95.

Any Ideas here?

TIA

--
Bob Bencivenga
OS/2 Die Hard

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Road Runner and OS/2

[...]

2. Faster IIe?

3. Road Runner Cable Modem Setup in OS/2 Warp 4 - FAQ Available?

4. Legislators Chosen to Devise Plan on Area Code Splits

5. OS/2 Warp 4 and Time Warner Road Runner

6. Dassault Systemes to release Catia Jr.

7. Road Runner Cable Modem Setup in OS/2 Warp 4 - FAQ Available?

8. Normal user having problems with different apps

9. Road Runner with OS/2?

10. Road Runner Cable Modem Instructions for OS/2 (long)

11. OS/2 Road Runner and Linksys router

12. Road Runner Cable Modem Setup in OS/2 Warp 4 - FAQ Available?

13. Cable Modem and Road Runner