FAQ: Pointer to eCS SCAM FAQ (includes eCS LOL Gallery)

FAQ: Pointer to eCS SCAM FAQ (includes eCS LOL Gallery)

Post by Nick Knigh » Mon, 10 Nov 2003 13:44:19

Quote:>Tim Martin, The OS/2 Lie Guy

To read more about Tim's non-logical problem with eCS, and in general, about
his non-logic, please see the FAQ at:

    http://TMFaq.servehttp.com/#eCS

There is a TOC at the top of the page for quick access to other related
topics.

Nick

FAQ: Pointer to eCS SCAM FAQ (includes eCS LOL Gallery)

Post by The OS/2 Gu » Mon, 10 Nov 2003 13:37:57

To read more about Nick's non-logical problem with OS/2, and in general,
about his non-logic, please see the FAQ at:

http://www.warpcity.com/BuySWC.html

There is a LOL gallery that will crack you up here:

http://www.warpcity.com/eCSGallery/

BTW,

The eCS product is a *privately owned proprietary commercial package*
factully proven to be problematic and known within the OS/2 community
as the worst scam perpetuated in the OS/2 newsgroup in the last few years.

If you would like to put an end to the eCS Scam take your complaint to
the Internet Fraud Complaint Center of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
here:

http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

Tim Martin, The OS/2 Guy
 From his Warp 4.53 ThinkPad T40 w/2GIG of RAM,
80GIG of Hard Disk and IBM's Web Browser for OS/2

FAQ: Pointer to eCS SCAM FAQ (includes eCS LOL Gallery)

Post by Jim » Wed, 12 Nov 2003 22:42:18

Quote:> The OS/2 product is a *privately owned proprietary commercial package*
> factully proven to be problematic and known within the eCS community
> as the worst scam perpetuated in the eCS newsgroup in the last few years.

> If you would like to put an end to the OS/2 Scam take your complaint to
> the Internet Fraud Complaint Center of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
> here:

> http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

Since OS/2 = eCS, they are completely interchangeable.

Jim

Post by The OS/2 Gu » Wed, 12 Nov 2003 21:47:19

>>The OS/2 product is a *privately owned proprietary commercial package*
>>factully proven to be problematic and known within the eCS community
>>as the worst scam perpetuated in the eCS newsgroup in the last few years.

>>If you would like to put an end to the OS/2 Scam take your complaint to
>>the Internet Fraud Complaint Center of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
>>here:

>>http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

> Since OS/2 = eCS, they are completely interchangeable.

You can't prove your claim nor explain why the eCS Clock won't run under
OS/2.

You eCS salesmen lie purposely to scam the OS/2 community.

You are worse than Microsoft.

The eCS product is a *privately owned proprietary commercial package*
factully proven to be problematic and known within the OS/2 community
as the worst scam perpetuated in the OS/2 newsgroup in the last few years.

If you would like to put an end to the eCS Scam take your complaint to
the Internet Fraud Complaint Center of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
here:

http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

Tim Martin, The OS/2 Guy
 From his Warp 4.53 ThinkPad T40 w/2GIG of RAM,
80GIG of Hard Disk and IBM's Web Browser for OS/2

FAQ: Pointer to eCS SCAM FAQ (includes eCS LOL Gallery)

Post by Doug Bisset » Thu, 13 Nov 2003 04:55:24

Yet more CRAP!

See:

http://tmfaq.servehttp.com/

--
From the eComStation 1.1 of Doug Bissett
doug dot bissett at attglobal dot net

Post by The OS/2 Gu » Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:18:44

> Yet more CRAP!

> See:

FAQ: Pointer to eCS SCAM (Includes list of desperate eCS Fanatics)

For this bizarre phenomenon we call the [eCS SCAM],
read up on it at:

http://www.warpcity.com/BuySWC.html

Tim Martin, The OS/2 Guy
 From his Warp 4.53 ThinkPad T40 w/2GIG of RAM,
80GIG of Hard Disk and IBM's Web Browser for OS/2

FAQ: Pointer to eCS SCAM FAQ (includes eCS LOL Gallery)

Post by Jim » Thu, 13 Nov 2003 22:35:09

Quote:> You can't prove your claim nor explain why the eCS Clock won't run under
> OS/2.

> You eCS salesmen lie purposely to scam the OS/2 community.

Like you have proven any of *your* absurd claims!

I am not an "eCS salesman" - I don't even use it!    Moron.

The OS/2 product is a *privately owned proprietary commercial package*
factually proven to be problematic and known within the eCS community
as the worst scam perpetuated in the eCS newsgroup in the last few years.

If you would like to put an end to the OS/2 Scam take your complaint to
the Internet Fraud Complaint Center of the Federal Bureau of
investigation here:

http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

Since OS/2 = eCS, they are completely interchangeable.

Jim

FAQ: Pointer to eCS SCAM FAQ (includes eCS LOL Gallery)

Post by The OS/2 Gu » Thu, 13 Nov 2003 20:31:01

Quote:

> Since OS/2 = eCS, they are completely interchangeable.

Liar.  Explain here and now to every OS/2 user why they can't run the
eCS Clock on their OS/2 machines.

The eCS product is a *privately owned proprietary commercial package*
factully proven to be problematic and known within the OS/2 community
as the worst scam perpetuated in the OS/2 newsgroup in the last few years.

If you would like to put an end to the eCS Scam take your complaint to
the Internet Fraud Complaint Center of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
here:

http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

Tim Martin, The OS/2 Guy
 From his Warp 4.53 ThinkPad T40 w/2GIG of RAM,
80GIG of Hard Disk and IBM's Web Browser for OS/2