Request: Info for 32bit OS's

Post by J.T.K. T » Mon, 24 Jan 1994 12:29:43

        A friend of mine is currently writing an article on 32-bit OS's
and need some information.  He wants to concentrate on real life
experiences rather than technical specs.  Information such as ease of
use, power, problems, etc.

        He wants to limit it to OS's that are currently available and
runs on a PC (IBM).  Examples: OS/2, UNIX, NextSTEP, Windoze NT, etc..

        Since there is high traffic in this newsgroup please reply via
email.  Address is attach at bottom.

        Thanks for your time.

-Joe

Social Science Level I          FishNet & Fidonet address also available
McMaster University                  "Of all the things I lost,
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada                 I miss my mind the most"