Warning ** Headland/Video 7 Drivers

Post by Alan McAdo » Tue, 02 Jun 1992 21:00:01

I followed the installation instructions from Headland (their BBS) to
install the 800x600x16 SVGA driver for OS/2 v2.0. This procedure, which
involves replacing DISPLAY.DLL by Headlands own driver for OS/2 v1.2,
corrupted my HPFS extended partition. The result was that I had to re-install
OS/2. Warning - do NOT try to use Headlands/Video 7 OS/2 1.2 drivers for
OS/2 v2.0.

Headland BBS predicts that the Video 7 SVGA drivers for OS/2 v2.0 will be
ready in (about) 4 months. - However, I now have NO CONFIDENCE in Headland
so I will purchase another video board, probably an ATI Graphics Vantage.

Standard Disclaimer etc.

1. Need drivers for Headland Tech 216 video

One of my BBS users has asked if I can find drivers for his Packard Bell PC
which uses Headland Tech 216 video chips on the motherboard. A search on
hobbes didn't reveal anything.

Does anyone know of drivers for this system?

Thanks,

Trevor Lampre

2. How can i get a token of system account?

3. Drivers for Headland/Video-7

4. Amaurote?

5. Headland HT-216 Video Drivers?

6. msmq

7. --WARNING-- Warp and CL 62x5 video --WARNING--

8. screen flickers

9. WARNING: Warp v5 Video driver bugs maybe in common code

10. Video Seven (V7) Headland HT209 chip support

11. Headland Technologies HT216 video card

12. setting up os/2 with headland/video 7

13. *Windows* video drivers (or WINOS2 video drivers)