Warp w/ Windows for Workgroups 3.11

Post by John DeCar » Wed, 29 Mar 1995 21:37:04

Hello,

I have been trying to install Warp for Windows on a machine with
Win-for-Workgroups 3.11 preinstalled.  It came with images of 8 diskettes.
Warp prompts for the WfWg diskettes and goes fine until it asks for diskette
9.

Any hints for how to get around this?

Thanks.

John DeCarlo, The MITRE Corporation, My Views Are My Own

Warp w/ Windows for Workgroups 3.11

Post by ree.. » Thu, 30 Mar 1995 05:34:17

Quote:>Hello,

>I have been trying to install Warp for Windows on a machine with
>Win-for-Workgroups 3.11 preinstalled.  It came with images of 8 diskettes.
>Warp prompts for the WfWg diskettes and goes fine until it asks for diskette
>9.

>Any hints for how to get around this?

>Thanks.

>John DeCarlo, The MITRE Corporation, My Views Are My Own

I too installed Warp over WFW 3.11 and never had any problems.  It would only ask for disk 2, 3, 5, and 6, if my memory serves me right.
WFW 3.11 only uses disk 8 and 9 if the computer is on a network, if your computer is on a network, then you will need to get some additional support for Warp.
I am not any good with networks, so I'm the wrong person to talk to.