Print Shop Deluxe for Windows won't print landscape

Print Shop Deluxe for Windows won't print landscape

Post by Pete Bab » Fri, 26 Mar 1993 13:36:46

I have the Dec. 2.1 beta installed with the HP Laserjet IID PCL driver. Print
Shop for Windows will print ok in portrait but when a landscape document is
printed all the graphics come out garbled. Has anyone used this with OS/2
and can you tell me how to get it to work properly?

--

LIVE TO PARTY, SKI TO DIE!!!           ///  /\
Member of ACE                    \\\  ///  /--\MIGA

1. os/2 equivalent for print shop deluxe??

Hi.

Since upgrading to warp, I have experienced problems printing
certain cards and banners with print shop deluxe for windows.  The
format and text for cards which include an image spanning the inside
two pages seems particularly garbled when printed, even though they
look ok on screen.  I am printing to an hp 550c printer and have
found that switching to the old hp driver doesn't help.

Since this is one of my last windows mainstays, I would like to
replace it with an os/2 equivalent application.  So, my questions are

 o does such a replacement application exist that's a native os/2 app?

 o is anyone working on such an application? (I bet it would be very popular)

 o has anyone else experienced a similar problem with psdwin and ,hopefully,
   found a workaround?

 o has anyone tried printmaster or other competing apps in a warp environment?

Any answers or additional info would be greatly appreciated.

Dan

--
Dan Fowler
Austin QA Dept            I'm just a mirror of a mirror of myself.

phone: 512-258-5171

2. TI stuff for trade/share

3. HELP-print shop deluxe problems & question

4. T1 Boards/ Platforms

5. Print Shop Deluxe

6. Floppy optical drives support?

7. Print Shop Deluxe problems under os/2

8. Door answering from Home Auto SYS

9. Print Shop Deluxe

10. Problems with Print Shop Deluxe under OS/2

11. Toggling Landscape Printing without Print Setup Dlg

12. Novell Print Problems -- won't stop printing!

13. No landscape postscript printing from win-os2