Program for Ansi pictures?

Post by Charles J. Lesl » Tue, 06 Jul 1993 12:35:59

Hi,  I'm expermenting with Ansi.sys and  would like to
know of a program that will let me draw pictures for my
soon to be BBS.  I'm looking for something that will run
under OS/2 2.1   Any advice is helpful.

If OS/2 does have one - I'll accept a DOS version.

Thanks

--

                          ** PGP key on request **

1. Extended ANSI vs Strict ANSI ?

Hi all;

I am porting some OS-9 V2.2 code to V3.0.  I have just recently
added all of the ANSI prototypes and compiled using Fastrack on
my PC and Extended ANSI mode.  Can anyone tell me the difference
between compiling in Extended ANSI vs. Strict ANSI?

Also, I noticed that the compiler does not complain about functions
that DO NOT have prototypes.  Is there any way to turn this type
of checking on?

Thanks, in advance.

Mike Killian

2. WEB ACCESS TUTORIAL

3. A picture is worth a thousand words: picture of the software world

4. TOC doesn't work with references

5. OS/2 ANSI ART EDITOR PROGRAM

6. Recommendations on Home Network

7. Full ANSI Terminal Emulation for *.cmd programs

8. add 2nd server

9. Conversion program for K&R C to ANSI C

10. Conversion program for K&R C to Ansi C

11. ansi not recognized if not set before program?

12. WANTED: Modem programs, picture viewer, mem utilities for OS/2 2.1