Printer queue changes?

Post by Samantha Star Str » Wed, 30 Nov 1994 04:18:39

Was the way the printer queue works changed in Warp.
I have a program that dosen't do a 'close printer' until the end of the
program.  In OS/2.1 printing would start as soon as the programs started sending
stuff to the printer.  Now it seems to wait until the close printer
command is given.  And Yes I have 'print while spooling' selected.
Can anyone confirm that something has changed.
--
------------------------------------

The only solution to a Bad Hair Day is a Good Hat

1. Changing input queue size ???

   I recently installed FP26 on my OS/2 3.0 machine and added the
PM_ASYNCH... thing to my config.sys. Ialso remeber reading that some
fixpack added an option to change the input queue size. Is it in fixpack
26 and if so, what's the statement to do so ?

   BTW, is there others config.sys statements (such as above) that were
added with newer fixpacks (above FP10) ?

---
Alain Southiere             | If fifty million people
Software developer          | say a stupid thing, it is

http://www.cam.org/~alsouth |          - Anatole France

2. Netmeeting on laptop with windows98

3. How can I change message queue messages

4. bibliography

5. printer queue gone-help !!!

6. FinderSaysBeforeOpen behaviour

7. Ghostscript as printer queue driver ?

8. winos2 printer queue flush?

9. Printing from Warp client to NT server's printer queues

10. NDS Queues & Network Printer Obj.

11. Q: How do I hold/release a printer queue from Rexx?

12. How to query printer queue list from REXX??