Editing setting of a PM program.

Post by bjloc.. » Tue, 24 Jan 1995 05:51:35

When I edited the icon settings for a PM program I selected default (to use
the default) icon for this program. It didn't have an icon so OS2 displayed
the blank page icon on the notebook settings page and the program icon (the
one with a title bar) in the close box of the settings window.

They should have both been the program icon. Does anyone else get this?
Does anyone understand what I'm saying?
If this is a bug will IBM become aware of it because I am posting it here?

1. How to code: PM Programming, WP Programming, or UICL Programming?

Which of these are better to code in: PM Programming, WP Programming,
or UICL Programming?  Which of these are easiest and best for
developing apps?  Is any type more preferable or recommended?  I am
planning to do some serious development in Visualage C++.  Does using
the UICL create a lot of overhead? I have been very confused on this
subject and haven't found really found much in the way of
recommendation.  Please forward any suggestion.  Thanks for the
clarification.

2. GetTextExtent equivilent in .net framework

3. Help. How to set NumLock from PM program

4. technosphere data analysis

5. PM Programming, PM SDK, and MS C600

6. HP Plotter 7585

7. A couple of PM Multi-line edit control questions

8. Matrox & DirectDraw

9. Umail 2.10.004 bug: edit reply button won't stay edited

10. PM Programming, MSC 6.00, and PM SDK 1.2

11. ??? MULTI-EDIT lite --- DOS-Settings ???

12. Icon editing in Settings Notebook?

13. How to set cursor position in MLE/edit control?