Lotus Organiser for OS2??!?!

Post by erni.. » Fri, 11 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knew whether Lotus has put out their Organiser <which I discovered a few years back in windows> for native OS2? I am really keen to get this program so if any knows, can u e mail me ASAP!?  Thanks

1. Lotus Organiser for OS2

Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone knew if Lotus has/had/will be making their Organiser for OS2 native? It'd be great if anyone could let me know if this will be
happening or if it is already available and from where?
Thanks in advance.
----
Geoff Yates

2. Buy This Stuff, Please...Apple IIGS!

3. Can I move data between Lotus Organizer and Lotus Notes Mail ???

4. LONG RAW in SQL*Plus

5. can't invoke Lotus 1-2-3, Approach, nor Organizer

6. An E-125 Stylus..my kingdom for an E-125 stylus!

7. Lotus Organizer???

8. Warrenty Repair

9. GPF in Lotus Organiser

10. Lotus Organizer -- can I share the same file using Win and OS/2 versions?

11. New and strage Lotus Organizer error

12. Lotus Organizer on Mixed network

13. Lotus Organizer display problems