.INF to .TXT conversion program wanted

Post by Kevin Ya » Mon, 29 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Hi, dave!

On 01-23-96, dave anderson wrote to All about Re: .INF to .TXT conversion
program wanted:

 da> : > Does anyone know where I could get hold of a program which
 da> converts OS/2 : > INF files into text (or even some other
 da> word-processing format)?  Any : > assisstance would be greatly
 da> appreciated!

 da> : When viewing the document, print it on a text-only printer object :
 da> redirected to a file. (I haven't done this myself, but this is what
 da> was : recommended by others.)

 da> I tried that. I couldn't find a printer that was a text only.

Have a look around for a program called THELP.  I'm not sure where I got it -
it was a long time ago, but it was designed to view INF files without PMShell.
 It does perfect TXT exports, with several formatting options.

-Kevin Yank
-Fidonet: Kevin Yank, 3:622/419.2