NS 4.40 Beta some icons lost

Post by Joe Hunte » Sat, 12 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I the original beta release, when I insert an image into a message, I
get a window with a row of icons showing the various ways text can flow
around the image.      Yet when I installed the 8/21 release, the icons
became blank.  They are still there, but you can't see the
representation of how the text will be handled.

Joe Hunter

1. NS 4.40 failure on Warp 4.0

Recently installed Warp 4.0 [base and now fp10].  I am running Warp 3/fp38
on another partition.

When I try to start Netscape 4.04 in Warp 4 [either base or now fp10], I
get an error

UNABLE TO PARSE OS2PREFS.JS

Program works from Warp 3.

Any ideas?

TIA

Paul Schwartz

pgp public key sent on request

2. basis for B-spline

3. Communicator 4.40 installation

4. 68k Versons of Pshop etc

5. losing resolutions, no-go w/archived d-top, losing icons +more

6. Ghostview/-script has me frustrated

7. (old) icons lost association with icon editor

8. Associative Unification ?

9. NS 4.04 GA lost folder

10. Lost MIDI support after installing NS/2 plugin pack

11. lost location line in NS/2 4.61

12. NS 4.04 GA lost folder

13. NS-Nav Beta refresh -- Sept 27