SLIP.CFG help

Post by jr.. » Tue, 03 Jan 1995 22:18:59

Could someone post some sample SLIP.CFG files, or point me to a site that has information on them.
Thanks.

===========
John Ryan

===========

1. Help: Sample slip.cfg file

Hello warpers,

I have just installed OS/2 Warp on my home computer and i'm trying to
connect to my companies Xyplex annex, using SlipPM. But it doesn't
work (jet).

I have tried to rewrite the sample connect script in the /tcpip/bin
directory. When i run it in SlipPM, it compains about some error in
the REXX script, unfortunately i cannot read the error message, the
message window isn't wide enough. When I try
'slip.exe -connect ericsson.cmd ....',
slip complains about a missing slip.cfg file. Could anyone of you
send me a sample slip.cfg file? An short explanation of how I should
use slip.exe to connect to the net would be real helpful too, I'm
just about blank on OS/2.

best regards,
Ole Morten ?ian.

2. FS: Sun 2GB 7200 rpm drives

3. HELP! Can't find SLIP.CFG file

4. BOOTP, ip-helper and Novell BOOTPFD.NLM

5. WARP: TCP/IP & SLIP - Is there a file called SLIP.CFG required??

6. spoc help needed

7. How to create a slip.cfg file for slip.exe?

8. Buying Shars On Installment Kimberly Smith,MVP Please answer

9. I need a slip.cfg file/template.

10. Do I need SLIP.CFG and NETRC files?

11. REQUEST: sample slip.cfg file

12. slipup.cmd and slip.cfg