OS/2 system editor and enhanced editor has copy and paste size limit why?

OS/2 system editor and enhanced editor has copy and paste size limit why?

Post by Thomas J » Thu, 27 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Why does os/2 system editor and enhanced editor have a copy and paste
size limit.  This reminds me of my window 3.1 day.  Does anyone know
if the new enhanced 6.03a version also has this copy and paste size
limit?  Please email and post.

Running OS/2 Warp Connect and NT 3.51

OS/2 system editor and enhanced editor has copy and paste size limit why?

Post by Thomas J » Thu, 27 Jun 1996 04:00:00

The error that I get is that the material that I am trying to copy to
the clipboard is too large for the buffer.

Running OS/2 Warp Connect and NT 3.51