WANTED: ANSI editor for OS/2

Post by dR.Da » Sun, 30 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Hello....

I'm working on setting up an OS/2-based BBS (Adept XBBS) and most of the
screens are formatted in ANSI, but I've not yet found a native OS/2 ANSI
text editor.  Does anybody know of one?

--
dR.DavE....making the           | David L. Vessell, Wilsonville OR

intelligent dance music         | Powered by OS/2 Warp

1. OS/2 Native ANSI Editor (*Is* there such an Animal??)

 Looking for an OS/2 Native ANSI editor...Something on par with
a DOS app (yuk) called TheDraw. Features such as the ability to
convert and use ATM type FONTS and load files longer than 100
lines long would be nice.

 Is there such an animal out there in Cyberspace???

Thanks in advance,

..Rick

2. Running a dos program from Windows program.

3. OS/2 ANSI ART EDITOR PROGRAM

4. SDRAMs differences

5. ANSI editor for OS/2?

6. Announcement: Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery journal

7. PM ANSI text editor?

8. BibTeX .bst for Artsies?

9. ANSI editor

10. Extended ANSI vs Strict ANSI ?

11. ANSI C Wanted

12. Wanted to Buy: TE Editor Toolkit for OS/2 PM

13. OS/2 Warp/3 Graphical editor package wanted.