FontFolder 2.1 Bug Fix

Post by Cliff Cull » Thu, 09 May 1996 04:00:00

FontFolder 2.1 has a bug that can cause a SYS3175 error when you close a
tear-off font sample window under certain conditions. I have uploaded
fntf21a.zip with the fix to the following sites and will get it to the rest
ASAP. In the mean time, do not close the tear-off windows individually. The
windows will close properly when you close the browser.

Sites with fntf21a.zip

        BMT Micro: ftp.wilmington.net/bmtmicro/fntf21a.zip
        Hobbes: ftp-os2.nmsu.edu/incoming/fntf21a.zip

Sorry for the trouble.

Cliff Cullum [FontFolder]

1. FontFolder 2.1 Bug Fix Available

(I thought I posted this once, but if it appeared I haven't seen it so I'm
posting again.)

FontFolder 2.1 has a bug that can cause a SYS3175 error under certain
conditions when closing individual tear-off windows. Version 2.1A with the
bug fix is now available on all the usual sites. In particular, you can get
it from BMT Micro, either their Web site

 http://www.wilmington.net/bmtmicro/

or via ftp

 ftp.wilmington.net/bmtmicro

In the mean time, you can avoid the bug in 2.1 by not closing individual
tear-off windows. Leave them open until you close the browser. This will
close the tear-off windows correctly, avoiding the bug.

Cliff Cullum [FontFolder]

2. Fax from a Vax

3. FontFolder 2.1 crashes

4. Backup software for SCSI tape

5. Any OS/2 2.1 bug fixes?

6. IBM Power Supply to IIe or IIgs : tech questions

7. OS/2 2.1 bug fixes reported in this week's PC Week

8. Segfault in malloc.

9. New Bug Fix for OS/2 Version 2.1!

10. ANNOUNCEMENT: 2.1 March Beta Info AND Bug Fix

11. Finding and fixing font crashes with Warp 4 with FontFolder

12. FontFolder fix for Warp 4