Looking for Tax Software

Post by Vic Fre » Tue, 25 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Looks like I'm looking for a new tax preparation program for OS/2.  I was
just on the BT&T Consumer Tech web page, the folks who make Tax Dollars,
and it looks like they are not going to have a 97 version.  You can go to
their site and draw your own conclusions.

http://www.jps.net/bttech/

Anyway, What windows or DOS tax software is available for THIS year that
will run under WARP 3 blue spine.  Please e-mail me if possible.  Replies
here are okay also..   -thanks in advance for help-

 -Vic-

--
          ------------ Vic Freed  Reed City, Michigan USA ------------

          ---------- ftp://ftp.umcc.umich.edu/pub/users/vic ----------
          -------------- http://www.umcc.umich.edu/~vic --------------

1. FREE TAX SOFTWARE - Prepare your tax return with the only native OS/2 personal tax software

TAXDOLLARS IS THE ONLY NATIVE OS/2 PERSONAL TAX SOFTWARE FROM BT&T SINCE 1993

BT&T Consumer Technology announces that TAXDOLLARS 1995 Final Demo is now
available for download from its home page at http://www.electriciti.com/bttech/.
Demo users can create a NEW return and print it out to file with IRS. This Final
Demo is the full feature of the regular TAXDOLLARS 1995 Final Version 2.95B.1
without SAVE function. It also includes state calculations for California,
Illinois, New York, and North Carolina. Even SAVE function is removed but users
can always preview and print their returns anytime using the included Print and
Utilities.

BT&T Consumer Technology

2. Converting .dgn files to .tif

3. looking for Tax Prep software for OS/2.

4. Trying to build ACE into small dlls on Windows

5. FREE NATIVE OS/2 PERSONAL TAX SOFTWARE

6. 1400LT CACHE program?

7. Tax Preparation Software for OS/2?

8. Have installed AMS fonts for latex, NO REAL/NATURAL symbol to be

9. Tax Software under OS/2

10. Os2 TAX SOFTWARE BEWARE!!!!

11. Tax preparation software?

12. income tax software for os2