Harddrive compatability with Warp?

Post by Dell Colem » Sun, 03 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Quote: Wilcoxon) writes:

:>
:>I used to work for an oem that used quantum harddrives with os/2 1.3 and 2.0.
:>The Quantums were fine except for any drives larger than 500meg.  I'm
:>going to be shopping for another scsi drive and I want to make sure it's
:>Warp compatible.
:>
:>Any warnings? Hints?
:>
:>Thanks,
:>-Russ
:>

I'm using a Quantum 4.3GB Grand Prix (SCSI-II Fast) under Warp with no
problems.

Dell Coleman                 |   Straight from DesqView to OS/2

1. Harddrive compatability with Warp?

I used to work for an oem that used quantum harddrives with os/2 1.3 and 2.0.
The Quantums were fine except for any drives larger than 500meg.  I'm
going to be shopping for another scsi drive and I want to make sure it's
Warp compatible.

Any warnings? Hints?

Thanks,
-Russ

2. Software job - near Bristol, UK

3. WARP > Compatability?

4. Creating a Knowledge Base

5. OS/2 Warp Hardware Compatability

6. Document and Font formating questions ???

7. WARP 4.0 Compatability With Visual FoxPro

8. delay

9. DriveSpace-WARP compatability?

10. OS2 Warp/Banyan compatability

11. Warp compatability to Std. Programs.

12. WARP CDROM Compatability

13. OS2 Warp work with one harddrive, but crash with 2