Syquest scsi removable drive under OS/2

Post by ADNAN Sarm » Thu, 06 Feb 1992 03:26:56

Does any one have any experience with "Syquest" removable SCSI
cartridge drives (88 MB) on OS/2 1.3 and/or 2.0.

I am looking at getting one of these and need to know if
they work under OS/2.

Any information would be appreciated.

--

1. Syquest 270 MB removable drive and Adaptec 1540 C SCSI adapter in OS2

Hello,

I have a problem with my OS2 setup. I can not access my syquest drive from OS2.
My cofiguration is a Syquest attached to an Adaptec 1540C SCSI interface. OS2
has installed the SCSI device, I can see my Syquest as drice G, but can not
access it (message invalide media). It is as if the Syquest was a floppy
disk...

Any suggestions are wellcome

please email

2. WINDOWS APPS COMPATIBILITY?

3. OS/2 HPFS SCSI SyQuest + removable ?

4. 4.0.98m on Win NT 4.0 SP5: Permission denied

5. SyQuest removable drive, OS/2 on logical partition

6. 3rd party object frameworks for PB

7. Syquest 270MB removable drive and OS/2 ?

8. Can't find swynk.com registry article!

9. Boot from a Syquest 270Mb removable SCSI disk?

10. Removable Syquest Drive Corruption

11. SyQuest Removable Drives?

12. Boot OS/2 from removable SCSI drive?

13. SyQuest EZ135 Drive SCSI & OS/2