lost os2/win connection...help

Post by j.. » Wed, 19 Jun 1996 04:00:00

I recently upgraded my motherboard (plus some other stuff) and managed to lose
my integration with MSSY-windows.  When I click on a windows program icon,
it grays for a second and then returns to its original state.  Nothing else
happens.  I'd like to get it back without re-installing.  Any suggestions?

AdvanceThanks,

Jeff Koke, KK4SN

Chesapeake VA

1. Help!: I lost my WIN-OS2 Windowed Sessions!

      For some reason that I don't understand I have suddenly lost my ability
to run Win-OS2 in a windowed session.  I have no trouble running it Full
Screen, but attempts to run a windowed session result in a hang requiring a
Process Commander kill.
       In fact, "Win-Os2 Window" is greyed out when I attempt to create a new
program and "Win-OS2 Window" is now missing from my command prompts.
       I don't know when this happened.  Perhaps a few fixpaks ago (I'm
running Warp4, Fixpak 11).
       Can anyone help me restore my WIN-OS2 windowed sessions?
        Thanks for any ideas.

2. Help on converting from 3 to 5

3. HELP!! I lost Win-OS2 Support.....

4. HELP! MS-Installer - Error 2755

5. Help - Lost Win-OS2, cannot load os2mouse.drv

6. ListBox Refresh

7. Q: Warp4 loses net connection after use of DOS; is OK for OS2 access

8. Amiga 500 Questions....

9. Losing netware connection when using OS/2 -- please help!

10. HELP Network connection lost

11. Help! Connection lost IAK

12. Help: Lost OS/2 connection with LINUX