News Reader /2

Post by ga.. » Wed, 21 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Anyone know if there is a way to send mail and post at the same time?  Every other
news rreader seems to have this function, but NR/2 seems to only do one or the other.

Thanks.

1. Explorer 1.03 News Manager vs. News Reader/2

The Socks Beta of NR/2 (usable with Warp Connect only at this moment, on
the IBM Updates gopher server) finally supports ISO-8859-1 as well, so it
looks much better now.

Try reading a newsgroup with 1000 postings a day with WE. Without the
search functions of NR/2.

We need graphical thread support in NR/2. That's it.

hajo

note: followup

--
Defuse Chirac.

2. Complementary Cumulative Distribution Function (CCDF)

3. News reader NR2 still cannot post news

4. Thanks to CATS

5. MR/2 ICE Newsreader News (was: Re: News reader - which one?)

6. Replication in SMS

7. News Reader/2 doesn't recognize my news server.

8. it's like printing money

9. Ok I have a problem with news Reader, Use them. Need help for some news readers

10. News Readers

11. News Reader Crash on Big Usnet

12. Update on Post Road News Reader

13. Post Road News Reader