emx/gcc question and te/2 question

Post by Bret Marzo » Mon, 06 Dec 1993 06:47:22

Hello all-
        I've been having a problem with the emx/gcc compiler since I
reinstalled it on my system. Whenever I try to compile something, I get
a SYS2070 error message that says "The system could not demand load the
application's segment. EMX->EMX is in error".....can anyone tell me
what this means or why I am getting such an error??
        On an unrelated note....I was just curious....is it possible...
to download to a directory other than the default directory instead of
having to change the default directory in TE/2 ???
        Thanks for your help.
                                                -Bret

--
           Bret Marzolf

1. Triple question: less, gcc, emx

Q1:

When I call less (less177 from hobbes) I get a sys 1808: exception 0005
report. Does anybody know what is wrong? When I try to call the same
less from the dos prompt I get DPMI not supported, both with DPMI
enabled and auto.

Q2:

With gcc 2.2.2 I get an exception 0006 repport. Again, what could
be wrong here?

Q3:

I have seen EMX popup several times now, especially when installing
less, and would like to know exactly what it is and why less fi needs
it.

Thanks to anyone who respones.
Erik

--
Erik van Linstee   |   Delft University of Technology   |   I'll be back ...
----

2. Indexing on replicated databases

3. emx/gcc newbie question

4. Help: From Autocad,Microstation or DXF to DEM and TIGER files

5. pfaq32.zip and emx/gcc questions

6. Driver for HP 310 color printer?

7. GCC/2, EMX OS/2 question!

8. Western design chip

9. Brief vs. Emacs and GCC/EMX... Questions

10. EMX/GCC Question: Where is WinSetObjectData() ?

11. EMX/GCC question: What determines the EXE filesize/need for DLLs?

12. EMX GCC - Trying to recompile gdb from sources & a pipe question

13. Setting up emx gcc questions