Need program to plot X-Y data to graphic file

Need program to plot X-Y data to graphic file

Post by Michel Slivitzk » Fri, 29 Sep 1995 04:00:00

You should try LinePlot; very simple to use, reads ASCII data file of X &
Y coordinates.

You can find it at hobbes.nmsu.edu; latest version in 1.2.

> I am looking for a program (or source code ) that will take
> a set of X-Y coordinate data and plot it to a .BMP or such.
> All this needs to be done from the command line or a simple
> script file.  Any suggetsion will be greatly appreciated.

> Derrick Sharpe
> Des Moines, IA

-- Michel Slivitzky from Saint-Raymond, Quebec, Canada.
--- Phone: (418) 337-6947 --- Fax: (418) 337-6666

1. X-Y PM Plot program

Does any have or know where I can get source for a
PM plotting program.  I would likem to plot data in
my application.  basic xy and bar graphs are sufficient

If I must build my own I was considering using slider object
for the axis.  Would this simplify tic and text placement?

Thanks.

Brian

2. Eudora Lt. and OT/PPP with Sys 7.6

3. Have any of the x-y plot makers seen Kaleidagraph?

4. Opaque Transparent shapes

5. A good x-y plotting routine for OS/2?

6. DB Field Prepopulates with same every time...

7. Looking for good Scientific graph/plot/data analysis program

8. From object to DataSet to database?

9. Simple plotting program needed

10. Scientific plotting / graphing: PSI Plot / 2

11. Smartsuite XY scatter plots: multiple data sets?

12. Plotting/Graphics

13. Data File Templates similar to Program Templates?